Would you like to share a recipe, menu or saving money tip with Mom's Menu Planning?
Mom's Menu Planning is now accepting guest posts on the following topics -
- Food (menu planning, recipes, decorating, cooking tips, etc.)
- Kitchen (cleaning, organizing, stocking, etc.)
- Saving Money (in the kitchen, at home, with the kids - anything for the family)
- Kids in the Kitchen (safety, cooking, cleaning, decorating food, etc.)
- Canning and Preserving Food (canning, drying, stockpiling, etc.)
- Your post must be NEW content. I am not accepting previously published material.
- Your post must be 250 - 700 words in length.
- The post must not include affiliate links, nor be a sales pitch for your personal product.
- You may include a link back to your own blog in your byline.
- You may include photos, if relevant to the material.
- Be sure to use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation in your article.
Send your article/post to Mom's Menu Planning with the subject line -
"GUEST POST SUBMISSION - [YOUR ARTICLE TITLE]"
Please type your article/post directly into the email, rather than sending an attachment.
Receipt of your guest post submission will be acknowledged within 48 hours via email.
I will let you know within 7 days if your article has been accepted for publication on Mom's Menu Planning.