- 2 cans pork -n- beans
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Salt and pepper, as desired
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Pour the pork -n- beans into a 9 inch by 9 inch casserole dish.
Crumble the cooked bacon and add to the beans.
Add ketchup, brown sugar, spicy mustard, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
Top with additional bacon, if desired.
Bake for 45 minutes.
Serve with Rustic Baked Macaroni.
Print Recipe | Printable grocery list